Monday, July 18, 2011

bathroom items

Anything you can imagine about Peppa gadget you can find in her store on line, they are also sellling plasters ! Momichan loves Winnie Pooh, kitty and Cars but if ever I tell her about Peppa plasters she will make me crazy ^___^

And what about an ice pack ? if she falls down and tumps something she never want ice on but if she could have Peppa's maybe ..... ^__________^ she would not cry, and it is also reusable filled of a special jelly, can be used iced or hot ^^
Momichan loves bubble bath so a cute idea for her birthday could be Peppa Pig bubble bath (doesn't even cost so much) !
Same cuteness if you look at the toothbrush, Momichan is really good in washing her teeth but guess with Peppa toothbrush she would want to wash more than just once in the morning HAHA ^^
I am really crazy myself about all theese gadgets but sure I cannot buy everything anyway I will think at a couple of things to give herr for her birthday next november, she will really love and most of all nobody here has anything about Peppa items ^^



























ciao ciao

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am literally crazy about toothbrush and bubble bath !
Life is so difficult sometimes, making a bubble bath and closing eyes for a while makes you leave the world behind for a little ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...